CSR & Company Policy
The Dukes Supply Chain Code of Conduct (2014)
We consider our supply chain to be a source of competitive advantage, ensuring our suppliers consistently deliver excellence. Our code of conduct entails:
- Providing a safe and competent workforce
- Incorporating safety and sustainability into solutions and methods of working
- Delivering to agreed specification, time and cost
- Reducing cost and eliminate waste through continuous improvement
- Always treating suppliers and staff with respect
- Collaborating to deliver innovative solutions
To help us work effectively and ethically, all of our suppliers are expected to follow a set of requirements, the Supplier Code, which provides them with a clear framework of working and expectation. The Supplier Code explains the minimum that is required, but also seeks to continually improve the manufacturing process. In turn, our suppliers can expect consistency and commitment from us. Working in this way ensures effective working relationships, which is vital to our performance and success.
We encourage our suppliers to adhere to ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO27001 as a minimum standard, and place particular emphasis on Ethical and Sustainable Programmes, ideally by signing up with SEDEX (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange).
We encourage our suppliers to feedback on our staff, processes and behaviour to ensure that we are exceeding our high, minimum standards.
We are committed to engaging our supply chain, developing relationships and delivering innovation.
We collect certain information about you when you visit or submit an enquiry through our website, including:
Questions or queries, including your email address if you send an email to us.
IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
This helps us to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Respond to any enquiries you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- We store your data on our secure servers in the UK. By submitting your personal data, you agree to us doing this
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We will not share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we do not pass on your details to other websites.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.
Disclosing your information