Dukes is looking for an experienced production coordinator or operations/logistics administrator. The primary purpose of this role is to ensure efficient management of customer orders.
The holder will be responsible for the processing of orders; ensuring artwork is print-ready, liaising with the factories, managing timelines and ensuring that orders are correctly packaged and shipped.
You will also be responsible for answering customer queries regarding orders or shipping, and resolving any issues that arise. As a result, the role will require the holder to liaise confidently with customers, suppliers and across the company up to senior management level.
- Ensure effective, accurate and prompt handling of customer purchase orders received from sales order entry, customer artwork liaison, supplier production scheduling, and arranging shipping through our courier network.
- Obtaining accurate and competitive quotes for additional services when required.
- Liaise with sales team regarding quotes and orders.
- Deal with customer queries relating to orders and shipping.
- Regularly review and update all relevant procedures to ensure sales order processing and shipping is operating in the most efficient manner.
- Liaise with couriers or vendors to ensure that shipping is carried out as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Liaise with supplier manufacturing staff with regard to stock management as required.
- Ensure compliance with ISO9001 and all other company policy.
- Liaise with the logistics facility if required to ensure that it is efficient.
- Assisting the production manager as and when required.
skills & Experience
- Proven administration skills, preferably in a sales or logistics environment.
- Ability to self-manage especially with regards to execution, accountability and prioritization.
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrable methodical working.
- Customer focused with a confident and polite telephone manner.
- Able to work alone and as a positive team member.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timelines.
- Desire to develop the role in line with business objectives.
- Understanding of various print techniques and colour systems.
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter to:
Hannah Wu - email@example.com