client services executive
Dukes is looking for an Account Executive/Sales Administrator with 1 or more years’ experience within the merchandise, gift, promotional or print industries with experience of handling blue chip clients.
The Client Services Executive will be required to assist the sales team in taking on creative briefs and sourcing/selling promotional merchandise, luxury gifts & all kinds of promotional products into marketing and purchasing departments within large corporate companies. Day to day duties will consist of putting together quotations, processing orders and liaising with sales and production staff both within the office and throughout our supply chain.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with ambition and a keen interest in corporate gifts and promotional merchandise, who can think creatively, and has excellent organisational and administration skills.
- Managing a busy workload to ensure a smooth customer relationship between the sales team and their clients.
- Maintaining buyer relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- An understanding of sales terminology and margin/cost calculations.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly with PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good IT literacy.
- Experience with industry specific software such as Promotional Office.
- Ability to think commercially; recognising opportunities for particular products to fit with client’s industry, culture and ethos.
- Some understanding of printing methods or product production.
- Negotiation skills.
- Enjoy a target driven environment.
There is opportunity in this role for career progression and development, with the possibility of managing your own book of clients, increasing your basic and earning further commission.
Please send your CV and covering letter to:
Richard Freemantle - email@example.com